Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How I'm feeling today...


That about explains it all in one picture. It wasn't taken today, but man oh man. I was actually doing better in that photo than I am at the moment. At least I had my hair brushed and makeup on! Not the case at the moment, and its, oh, almost 3:45! Oops!

Today has been utterly useless. All I've done today is feed and change my kids, and partially pick up the living room. That's it. Oh, I also cleaned out the litterbox. It NEEDED it, trust me. (yuck yuck yuck)

I hate it when I waste days away. I keep telling myself thoughout the day, "Ok, 10 more minutes and I'll get off my butt and get some more stuff done." More often than not, it just doesn't happen.

I'm going to work on getting the blog revamped. I need some fresh pictures for the title bar, since those are now a year old, and a bigger/better layout. I want to be able to have a list of my favorite blogs I check out (Hi SpongemomSquarePants!) on the side. I want some pretty colors, and some 'other than stock' buttons for things like subscribing (HA! Subscribers?? Don't you need readers first??).

I want to get back into this blogging business.

Like I said in my last post, I used to be REALLY into this whole blogging thing. I had hundreds of peopel visiting my blog weekly. Not a lot to some of you big-times, but it was a lot to me! I like to feel like I'm a part of that community. The only difference now, is that I've let the cat out of the bag and my family (Hi Mom!) reads here now! They mostly read for new pictures and funny stories I believe, which are few and far between these days. They might be in for an eyeful now! :) Oh the stories I could tell. Nothing like total transparancy, right?

I can't promise that I'll blog every day, but I'm certainly going to do so more than once a month or so as I have been! Funny pictures and stories included. They happen daily around here. :)

Thanks for checking me out....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers