Friday, June 27, 2008

Just another update!

Its been a long week in the Johnson house. The kids were all sick, and had runny noses, coughing, the whole bit. Not fun. I've been covered in boogers and snot all week, but surprisingly enough I haven't caught it yet. For that I am really, really thankful! As little patience as I have now for the seemingly constant whining, it would be substantially less if I was sick too.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


That pretty much sums up how we all felt this week. Hopefully they get better, and soon!!

I'm trying to figure out the Audacity program, that edits mp3 files. I have a bunch of songs that I've done at church, but they are all strung together and I'm trying to figure out how to split them up. I'm not having much luck. I usually pick up programs pretty quickly, but this one has me baffled.

Ok, I have to go break up yet another fight. Wish me luck! (is it nap time yet???)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers