Thursday, December 13, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I've finally gotten into the Christmas spirit. We got our tree today and I started decorating (and cleaning!) a bit. I haven't even *started* Christmas shopping yet, so I've got a lot to do. "Yeah!" for fighting the fellow procrastinators at Wal-mart, Toys 'r' Us, and whatever other store(s) I'm unlucky enough to find myself in these next two weeks!


Here are a few pictures to tide you over.



Elijah loves kisses! Especially when Daddy is freshly shaven!




Daniel is in the Christmas mood too! He's been wearing this Santa hat all day and telling me to call him "Santa Claus Daniel!"



Here is the tree. It isn't decorated yet because I forgot to buy the hooks to hang the ornaments when I was at Wal-Mart today. I also forgot that our star broke last year so its time for a new one of those too!

Could it maybe have been that I was a bit distracted? "No! Don't touch that! Sit down in the cart! Put that back! DO NOT hit your brother! No you can't have that. No you can't even see it. You'd better be good or you won't get ANY presents!"

And finally, "YES, I have my hands full." People must think that they are very original when making this comment because I hear it at LEAST five times every time I leave the house with these guys. Do I really look that flustered? Maybe my messy unbrushed hair and lack of make-up tells its own tale!



I'll post some more pictures and stories in a bit. Be sure to check out our dropshots page if you are family or friends. I added a few videos on there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers