Wednesday, November 14, 2007

About me!

So here's where I'm supposed to tell you a little about me...

My name is Nicole. I'm 26 years old and I like in the Pacific Northwest. I moved here from Minnesota where I was raised in September of 2006. Besides being away from my whole family and all of my friends, I really like it out here! I much prefer getting rained on for 7 months than shoveling snow, scraping windshields, and generally freezing my butt off. The scenery is the best I've ever seen, and once I finally get myself on a mountain to ski that'll definitely be a big one in the "Pro" column as well!

I have a great husband, Jeremiah, and three awesome boys.

Daniel is 3, and is really growing up to be a nice little guy. He loves all things superhero, Transformers, and all the typical 'boy' things.

Isaiah is almost 2 at the time of this posting and he is definitely living up to the old 'terrible two' label. He's wild, and he's into everything at all times! He's also the sweetest, most loving little guy you'll probably meet. When he isn't getting into things and making a mess, he's loving on me, his Daddy, or his brothers.

Elijah is the newest addition to our family. Born in September of this year he's been a very easy baby so far! Just wait until he's mobile though!

This blog will probably focus on the kids. I'm a stay at home mom, so that's what my day is filled with!

So come on in, stay a while, and find out what its REALLY like to be the mom of three boys, three and under.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Nicole. Thanks for entering my contest. Good luck in the contest and with your 4th baby.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Followers